The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Avondale AZ For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Hiring a reliable dumpster rental company in the Phoenix area would be the best way to handle all these issues efficiently. Renting a roll off dumpster can make it easier for you to deal with all the trash your construction, renovation, or cleanout project will generate. These professionals have the equipment and the knowledge to take away everything from construction debris to furniture.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Avondale, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Dumpster rentals appear very simple, right? Well, before you place your container order there are some things you need to be aware of. Dumpsters and containers are filled before you know it. The job site may be in an area that restricts the size of the dumpster, which would require a smaller unit. This would also mean that you would need to have it emptied more often. The length and width are important to consider when evaluating the placement of the dumpster. Generally, the are 4 basic sizes of dumpsters that you can rent, but some companies may have more, others less. Nevertheless, here are the basic sizes:
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
10 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 10’ long: The ten yarder dumpster bin is the most common selection for small-sized projects where you do not have enough space for a sizeable roll-off dumpster or just do not have the garbage to fill it. They are delivered by a smaller truck, which makes it possible to drop them in tighter spots where the normal truck will not fit. One of the best things about a waste receptacle is that it can comfortably fit in almost any driveway. It will be perfect if you do not have a lot of junk but not enough space to place a bigger dumpster container in your driveway.
20 Cubic Yards – 3.5 ’ tall by 20 ’ long: Dumpster is typically 20 by 8 feet. This is good for whole house renovations, additions, large basement and attic cleanouts and getting rid of bulky furniture.
30 Cubic Yards – 5’ tall by 22’ long: This waste receptacle is best for medium-to-large jobs; for example de-cluttering, interior home renovation or other interior projects. It’s particularly designed for medium to large projects. It is the most volume for the lowest price and particularly designed for medium to large projects.
40 Cubic Yards – 7′ tall by 20′ long: The behemoth of the trash dumpster rental industry, the 40-yard dumpster holds over 20 pickup loads worth of trash and will give you the room you need to rebuild your home from the ground up. This is the largest size typically rented nowadays, and it’s going to save you a lot of fuel costs and time, as well. This is twenty-five times that regarding the capacity that a 40-cubic yard container can hold in its confines.
How Much Does a Dumpster Rental Cost in Avondale?
Think about how much space you would have in your home if you got rid of all of the clutter from your basement, closets and even your yard. There are a number of factors that can affect rental costs. For a no-obligation quote, feel free to contact us at 480-360-6180. Here are some variables that effect dumpster costs:
1. Size: length of Rental – Most service providers rent their receptacles for seven to ten days. There are a handful of companies that offer 14 days rental periods. If your project extends beyond the time, then prepare to pay up more.
2. Type: The type of dumpster will also be significant in computing the overall rental price. As a result, the size of the bin is often the biggest factor when it comes to dumpster prices. It is made with sturdier materials so it can serve its purpose, and the fact that it takes more effort and better care for a dumpster of this type to unload, also makes it more pricey. The following are some different types of containers that you can rent that may impact the overall cost of the rental.
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
3. Contents: Always remember to ask about the forbidden items list when making inquiries. Otherwise, placing forbidden items in the dumpster may incur some additional charges. Usually, the price goes up if there are hazardous materials for disposal, which only makes sense considering that special disposal techniques have to be employed in this case. A price increase in this case will be sensible. The following are some types of contents that may affect the price.
- dumpsters for junk
- dumpsters for dirt removal
- dumpsters for yard waste
- dumpsters for concrete
- dumpsters for dirt
- dumpsters for roofing
- dumpsters for shingles
Do I Need a Permit?
If you are a resident of Avondale Arizona, there is no need for a permit if the dumpster will be placed on any private property. If you need to place your dumpster on public property (sidewalk, boulevard public lane, etc.) it’s best to check with the Avondale offices and obtain a permit if necessary. As they say, ‘it’s better to be safe than sorry’. Call us today!