The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Glendale AZ For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Our team at Phoenix Dumpster Rental Pros is here to solve your trash problem. Our delivery and pickup option allows you to just focus on the project at hand and leave the problem of handling the waste to us. In this article, we hope you can glean some insights on the dumpster rental industry in Glendale Arizona, which will hopefully help you make an informed decision afterwards.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Glendale, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
We cannot emphasize enough the need to choose the right dumpster rental size, but there is one way you can be sure you are on the right track, and that is by seeking professional help. After getting some basic information from you, our experience and expertise means we will send over the correct dumpster rental every single time. Dial our number, 480-360-6180, and tell us about your plans, such as how extensive your project is, what kinds of stuff you are going to dispose, and so on.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. To have a good idea of the size of the dumpster that you require, we listed down the standard sizes in the industry today.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
Common Uses of Dumpster Rental Sizes
- 10 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: The 10-cubic yard bin is perfect for residential cleanouts and minor room remodeling projects. Likewise, this size will also be perfect for yard debris from a small landscaping project.
- 15 Cubic Yard Container: If you need to clean a small home, this is the best choice for you. We also recommend this for homeowners who are looking to clean the whole house or do some gardening and landscaping.
- 20 Cubic Yard Container: This container can hold as much as 6,000 pounds of material. You might think that it’s big but consider that the average weight of the couch is about 170 pounds. It can be used to contain trash from a deck repair, patio renovation and landscaping project. You can also throw in carpet or flooring materials that you no longer want.
- 30 Cubic Yard Container: The 30-cubic yard bin is the second to the largest dumpster available in the market. It can perfectly fit in cabinets, appliances, kitchen wall tiles, and even countertops. In case you need to remodel more than two rooms, you may also rent out this type of bin.
- 40 Cubic Yard Container: This is the container size you will want to use to properly dispose heavy and bulky construction debris like lumber, siding, drywall, and the like. That’s because they are typically rented by contractors for their commercial projects due to the sheer size of weight generated. Of course, if you have a manor or a mansion, this would be perfect, as well.
How Much Do I Need to Pay for a Dumpster Rental Service?
There are no predetermined prices of renting a metal dumpster. There are factors that go into the final computation.
Here are some of the factors we consider before providing a price quotation for our services:
- Size of the rental dumpster
- Dumpster’s Availability
- Your project or site’s location
- Volume and amount of debris
- Types of waste material
- Length of rental period
- Landfill fees of the City/County
The type of dumpster that you rent will ultimately decide the cost that you pay. Here are the dumpster sizes we offer our clients:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Glendale?
Client requirements are taken into account, and these requirements may differ from client to client. Nevertheless, let Phoenix Dumpster Rental Pros assist you in finding the dumpster rental service that meets your budget and your needs. We will provide obligation-free price quotation. You are in no obligation to hire our services. We can provide you with a free quote if you call our hotline number at 480-360-6180 today.
We have proven expertise in delivering professional roll off dumpsters in Phoenix, and we can assure you that we will provide you with an honest and accurate quote. We offer honest pricing, and provide high quality dumpsters. The second refers to all the permits and licenses that the company should secure from the city or state to legitimize its existence. Fortunately, we have both in spades. We guarantee that there will be no hidden costs in our charges. Call us for a fixed rate price quote.