The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Scottsdale AZ For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Our team at Phoenix Dumpster Rental Pros is here to solve your trash problem. We have a wide array of solutions for your dumpster rental needs in Scottsdale Arizona. We offer different dumpster sizes that are designed for both residential and commercial projects.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Scottsdale, we hope you find if helpful:
- Choosing The Right Dumpster Size
- Dumpster Rental Prices in Scottsdale
- Do You Need a Dumpster Permit?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Our professional waste haulers are available to answer your queries about dumpster sizes and holding capacity. Just to give you an idea, a 10 cubic yard dumpster is equivalent to about three pick-up trucks in terms of the waste it can carry. Calling 480-360-6180 means getting to expert advice from seasoned waste haulers in the city.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. You must prioritize determining the size of the dumpster because it is the main factor that influences the cost the rental service. The volume of each bin is stated in cubic yards.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
When to Use a Specific Dumpster Size
- 10 and 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This small dumpster is more than enough for an attic, garage or basement cleanup project. This size is also appropriate to hold all the yard waste your landscaping project will generate.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This type of dumpster works great for spring cleaning a small house. It is suitable for any project that is going to yield up to four and half pickup truck loads of junk.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is one of our best-selling rental services, and we can see why. This can also be used for landscaping on a modest yard that generates a lot of twigs, rubble, soil and weed. If you are not careful, the dumpster rental will fill up fast. It can also fit wooden panels from a patio or deck.
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This type of dumpster can hold between 7,000 and 10,000 pounds of trash. If you wish to renovate your kitchen and discard items like countertops, kitchen appliances and cabinets, we recommend getting this type of waste bin. It can also be used if you want to remodel several rooms in a medium-sized home. You can also use this dumpster for remodeling projects for two or more rooms in a medium-sized house. A medium-scale project would be ideal for this type of dumpster, also if you are tearing down the whole roof for replacement.
- 40 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: For large-scale construction projects, we recommend renting out a 40-cubic yard waste bin. Construction projects utilize this size as lumber, siding, drywall and other waste generated by the project is heavy and takes up a lot of space. This is also great for a demolition project or commercial roof jobs or removal of massive amounts of trash.
How Much Do I Need to Pay for a Dumpster Rental Service?
The average cost of a dumpster for rent mainly depends on the size of the container. However, we also consider other factors in computing the rental fee. There are factors that go into the final computation. Allow us to explain further how.
Among the factors that will decide the dumpster rental cost are:
- Availability of the roll off dumpster
- The location of your project/site
- Types of materials we need to collect
- The container’s size
- Time-frame of the rental service
- The weight of the debris
- Fees imposed by the County/City Landfill
The type of dumpster recommended for your requirements will determine the cost. Here are the dumpster sizes we offer our clients:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Scottsdale?
Client requirements are taken into account, and these requirements may differ from client to client. Nevertheless, let Phoenix Dumpster Rental Pros assist you in finding the dumpster rental service that meets your budget and your needs. We simply cannot give a ballpark figure for the general cost of a dumpster rental service because the prices differ depending on the needs of the customer. If you have concerns, we can address them via phone. If you want to get an accurate estimate of the rental service fee, you may call 480-360-6180.
Guided by our extensive experience in this industry, we help our clients effortlessly haul their garbage in Phoenix. We promise you will not be paying more than what is necessary and what is indicated on the quote. We only provide a sample quotation once we gather all the necessary details of your request. Plus, we guarantee to deliver the dumpster on time. Call us now so you can see for yourself what we are talking about.